Terms and Conditions
Regulations define the rules for sales process through the seaweex.co.uk online store, in particular the rules for placing orders, payments, withdrawal from the contract, complaint proceedings.
62 Willington Road
- Customer – an adult person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality and having the capacity to perform acts in law, making purchases with the Seller directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Consumer – an adult natural person with full legal capacity, making a purchase from the Seller not related directly to its business or professional activity.
- Shopping Cart – the functionality of the online store, consisting in particular in enabling the easy purchase of the Goods, enabling the preview of its name, quantity, value, delivery costs and the total cost of the order.
- The Buyer (Purchaser) – both the Consumer and the Customer.
62 Willington Road
- Regulations – these regulations defining the general conditions of sale, as well as returns policy
- General regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Text with EEA relevance).
- Shop – seaweex.co.uk online store available at https://seaweex.co.uk
- Agreement – a contract for the sale of the Goods concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Client as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
- Goods – a movable item presented in the Shop that is the subject of a sales contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- Defect – both physical defect and non-conformity of the item sold with the contract, in particular if the item:
- has been delivered to the Consumer in an incomplete state or damaged
- in the event of incorrect item has been delivered.
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Seaweex store located in the domain https://seaweex.co.uk offers natural cosmetics.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the Agreement, the conclusion of which occurs through the purchase of an item offered in the Store.
- The condition for the purchase is acceptance by the Buyer of the Regulations.
III. OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER (PURCHASER)
The buyer is obliged to:
- not providing or forwarding content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- failure to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Shop,
- use the Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Buyers and for the Seller,
- use of all content included in the store only for personal use,
- use the Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of law in force in the United Kingdom with the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general rules of social coexistence.
IV. PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS
- Orders can be placed seven days a week for twenty four hours a day. The prices are given by prices including VAT in English Pounds. Payments are made via:
- traditional transfer
- credit card
- The prices do not include shipping costs which are visible during the ordering of a specific Item (Product).
- The price of the Goods is binding after the Seller confirms the receipt of the order placed by the Buyer (Purchaser) and from the moment of launching the order, the price will not change regardless of changes in prices in the Store, which may appear in relation to individual Goods during the processing of a specific order.
- Buyer can purchase a gift card in the online store https://seaweex.co.uk, selected from available amounts, in EUR currency.
- After purchasing a gift card, the Buyer receives a unique, dedicated discount code. The discount will be charged when placing the order.
- The gift card can be used only in the online store https://seaweex.co.uk
- The discount code issued after the purchase of a gift card is a one time code. If the value of purchases is lower than the value of the gift card – the difference is not refundable.
V. PLACEMENT AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
- The customer places an order:
- selecting one or more items of the offered product range
- providing the name, address, e-mail address, contact telephone number
- giving the method and address for delivery
- choosing the payment method.
- The buyer (purchaser) is automatically informed about the acceptance of the order for processing.
- An order is considered to be submitted if all the data allowing correct identification of the order and the Buyer, including the telephone number and e-mail, will be included in the form.
- The contract of sale is concluded when the payment is made.
- Proof of the purchase is issued and attached to each parcel (fiscal receipt or VAT invoice). In the absence of a document confirming the purchase or data correction, please report this fact by sending us an e-mail to: email@example.com
- The Seller reserves the right to reject the order when:
- the form of the order has been incorrectly completed making it impossible to process the order
- no payment has been made to the account within 7 business days
- the parcel was not picked up by the Buyer.
VI. PROCESSING OF THE CONTRACT
- The Seller immediately after confirming the receipt of the order, proceeds to its processing. The time of receipt of the Goods means the time of the order is completed (completing the Goods, payment for the Goods, issuing the sales document, packing the package) – up to 3 business days.
- Goods ordered in the seaweex online store is delivered via Royal Post.
- Failure to collect a package by the Buyer – if it is returned to the sender, causes the Buyer to pay the shipping costs.
VII. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- In the event that the purchased product has physical or legal defects, the Buyer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding the warranty provided for in the Civil Code.
- Complaints may be submitted electronically or using the form template attached as attachment No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions. Complaints can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint should specify the reason for its submission, the date of occurrence of the reason justifying the submission of the complaint, the request and the Customer’s bank account number, which in the event of a complaint regarding physical or legal defects will be refunded with the price of the Goods.
- The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days from the day following the day on which the Customer reported the complaint. If the complaint is not processed within this period, it is considered that the complaint was not accepted. The seller considers the complaint via electronic mail sent to the advertiser’s e-mail address.
- By submitting a complaint, the Buyer may request:
- exchange of the Goods.
VIII. RETURNS OF GOODS
- In the event of a complaint of the Goods in order to bereplaced, or in the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Customer is obliged to return the purchased Goods to the address of the Seller.
- Shipping costs in the case of exchange, return, withdrawal from the contract, will be on Buyer’s side. The parcel should be sent in a way that prevents damage to the returned Goods. The exchange takes place after paying the shipping costs.
- In the event of an exchange of the Goods, the Customer shall inform about this fact by e-mail, at the same time providing the address to which the replaced (new) Goods should be sent.
- Only unused goods in their original packages may be returned or exchanged.
IX. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The Buyer being a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to use the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
- To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the use of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- The complaint deadline referred to above starts from the day following the day on which the Product was received by the Consumer (date of receipt). To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
- Effects of withdrawing from the Agreement:
- The contract shall be considered null and void
- The cossumer sends back the goods to the shoop, please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we resonably believe have been used. Returned goods should be sent by a recorded delivery service, as we can not accept liability for goods lost in transit.
- The refund is made using the same payment methods that were used by the consumer in the original transaction, shipping fees are not refundable.
X. OUT-OF-COURT MEANS OF RESOLVING DISPUTES
- The Seller is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the Contract.
- Disputes resulting from the processing of the Agreement will be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or another arbitration court. The client may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution, for example, issue a complaint through the EU ODR online platform, available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
- Detailed information on the possibility of using the out-of-court complaint and claim methods by the customer and rules on access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, which statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- If the Customer is not interested in the possibility of using out-of-court dispute resolution means, resolution of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer will be subject to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant acts of UK law.
XI. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of databases of personal data provided by the Buyer to the Store is the Seller.
- The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the General Regulation, the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018. and the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002. The personal data provided by the Buyer when placing the order is voluntary, but necessary for the processing of the Sales Agreement as part of the Store. The buyer has the right to view, correct, update and delete their personal data at any time.
XII. FINAL NOTE
- The Buyers will be notified via e-mail about changes to the Terms and Conditions and the scope (to the e-mail address provided during registration or order placement). The notification will be sent at least 7 days before the entry into force of the new terms and conditions. Changes will be introduced in order to adjust the terms and conditions to the applicable legal status.
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions do not violate the rights of customers who have placed orders or entered into contracts before the change of Terms and Conditions, which means that orders placed and contracts concluded prior to the amendment of the Terms and Conditions apply to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which were in force on the day of their submission or appropriate conclusion. Except for the situation when the Consumer considers it to be less favorable than the current Terms and Conditions and informs the Seller of the current choice as binding.
- In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, generally applicable provisions of UK law will apply.
- In the event that some provisions of these Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, ineffective or could be considered as unlawful clauses, then this does not invalidate the entire rules, but instead of the above provisions, the relevant provisions of law will apply.